Get McKirdy Trained:
We are teaming up with McKirdy Trained! Whether you’re a first timer or seasoned veteran, this 12-week program offers training like you’ve never experienced before. Each week, your coaches will bring new concepts and techniques to make the Cheshire Half Marathon or 5K the best race possible for you. Registration closes February 10. Learn more here.
- Flat & fast scenic half marathon course that runs through Cheshire & Hamden with significant stretches on the historic Farmington Canal Trail.
- The flat 5k course is run entirely in Cheshire.
- 1/2 Mile and 1/4 Mile Kids Fun Runs are run on track at Cheshire High School.
- On-course entertainment, numerous aid stations, split times.
- Half Marathon 2-Person Relay! First leg runs 5.9 miles. Second leg runs 7.2 miles.
- Jet Blue Corporate Team Competition for 1/2 marathon & 5K! Three fastest runners for each team score. Top three corporate teams in each race win awards!
- UnitedHealthcare Healthy Living Festival offering family activities and a variety of health, nutritional and medical advice and services.
- Post-race party with great food, refreshments, live music from Run for Cover & more!
- The signature charities for the event are Abilities Without Boundaries, SARAH Foundation, Best Buddies of CT and Cheshire Lions Club. These organizations are dedicated to helping children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities.