- Featuring a HALF MARATHON, 2-PERSON RELAY, 5K & KIDS FUN RUN.
- Flat & fast scenic half marathon course that runs through Cheshire & Hamden with significant stretches on the historic Farmington Canal Trail.
- The flat 5k course is run entirely in Cheshire.
- 1/2 Mile and 1/4 Mile Kids Fun Runs are run on track at Cheshire High School.
- On-course entertainment, numerous aid stations, split times.
- Grab a friend and run the half marathon 2-person relay! First leg runs 5.9 miles. Second leg runs 7.2 miles.
- JetBlue Corporate Team Competition for 1/2 marathon & 5K! Three fastest runners for each team score. Top three corporate teams in each race win awards!
- UnitedHealthcare Healthy & Active Living Festival offering family activities and a variety of health, nutritional and medical advice and services.
- Post-race party with great food, refreshments, live music from Run for Cover & more!
Do you want to PR at this year’s race? Get McKirdy Trained!
- Whether this is your first attempt at either the half marathon or 5K or you are a seasoned veteran, this 13-week program will offer you the tips, tools & training to succeed!
- Coached by Tim Ritchie, McKirdy Trained will provide you with weekly emails, weekly speed sessions, and new concepts and techniques to make the Cheshire Road Races your best possible race.
- First session is January 31st at 6pm! Registration open until February 15. Sign up or learn more here.
Download RaceJoy to be Live Tracked at the Cheshire Road Races!
- The Ion Bank Cheshire Road Races is thrilled to team up with RaceJoy to provide LIVE TRACKING! RaceJoy is designed to help you plan and fully experience the race. It has been created with your needs in mind to help connect participants with their friends and family during the race. Learn more about our partnership with RaceJoy here!
- The signature charities for the event are Abilities Without Boundaries, SARAH Foundation, Best Buddies of CT and Cheshire Lions Club. These organizations are dedicated to helping children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities.