The Ion Bank Cheshire Road Races is thrilled to team up with RaceJoy to provide LIVE TRACKING! RaceJoy is designed to help you plan and fully experience the race. It has been created with your needs in mind to help connect participants with their friends and family during the race. The app provides:
- Race Info including race schedule and course maps.
- PhoneTrak allows participants to create an account using name and bib number. Spectators will then be able to search for runners and track them live. Select “bib pending” until your bib number is posted here on April 14. Runners are tracked via connected GPS – runners must run with their phone to be tracked! All runners have to do if press start.
- Progress Alerts allows spectators to automatically receive push notifications for runners they chose to track.
- Cheer on your family & friends! Pre-recorded cheers will be sent to participants you are tracking in the days leading up to the race and on raceday.
- Social connects your race status with your social media accounts including Facebook and Instagram. Here you can allow your progress alerts to automatically be uploaded to your social media while you are running!
- Buzz. Don’t forget to stay up-to-date! The Cheshire Road Races will be keeping you posted with latest news, promotions from sponsors, last minute updates and more.
If you are running the RELAY, see tips on tracking relay team members here.
Check out the below RaceJoy Tutorial to learn tips and tricks on navigating RaceJoy.
Email email@example.com with any questions.