Last Day to mail race entries.
Pre-race packet pick-up at Cheshire Nursery, 1317 South Main St., Route 10 in Cheshire. Friday, April 27 11am – 6pm and Saturday, April 28 10am – 5pm. You may have friends/family pick-up your packet (no photo ID required).
April 29 – Cheshire High School – 525 S. Main St.
7-8:15 a.m. Registration (if available) and packet pick-up
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. UnitedHealthcare Healthy & Active Living Festival
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. Beardsley Zoo Kids Fun Zone
7:30 a.m. Daniels Orthodontics Kids Warm-Up
7:45 a.m. Ion Insurance Kids Fun Run (on the track).
8:30 a.m. Half Marathon & Relay Start (relay information here!)
8:36 a.m. 5K Start
9 a.m. Post-race party begins! Great food and live music from Run for Cover.
9:50 a.m. 5K Awards
10:40 a.m. Half Marathon Awards
- First 3,000 entrants receive free tech-shirt for half marathon and 5k.
- UnitedHealthcare Healthy Living Festival.
- Certified ½ marathon and 5k courses with split times. Both courses are fairly flat and feature significant stretches on the Farmington Canal Trail.
- Baggage claim available next to the registration tent.
- Course maps available for the 5k and half marathon (see course map section).
- JB Sports, coordinators of the New Haven and Fairfield Road Races, is organizing this event.
- Ion Insurance Kids Fun Run: Non-competitive, Ribbons for all finishers, ¼ mile for kids 6 and under, ½ mile for kids 7-12, Cotton t-shirts for all Kids Fun Run participants.
- NEW! Cheshire YMCA Elementary School Challenge in the ¼ Mile and ½ Mile Ion Insurance Kids Fun Runs. Teams can be of unlimited size and the school with the fastest combined time for their three fastest finishers wins. Remember to enter your child’s school name during online registration.
- State-of-the-art ChronoTrack B-tag timing system.
- Post-race party includes live music, food, entertainment, awards ceremony, kids activities, including inflatable amusements and fun for the whole family!
- Extensive medical personnel and seven water stations.
- Shower facilities and free parking.
- Generation UCAN Fuel & Hydrate and GU Energy Gel available on half marathon course.
- Bands/Music along half marathon course.
- Sports massages.
- Commemorative Half Marathon finisher medal.
- Post-race party includes live music, food, entertainment, awards ceremony, kids’ activities, including inflatable amusements and fun for the whole family!
- On course entertainment.
- Portable toilets on race course.
- Half Marathon & 5K winners are rewared with roundtrip JetBlue tickets and trophy to top male and female finisher.
- Two lucky visitors of the UnitedHealthcare Healthy & Active Lifestyles Festival receive round-trip JetBlue tickets! The more booths you visit the more chances to win.
- Trophies for top 3 finishers in the 5K and half marathon as follows: 12 and under (5k only), 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Results posted on jbsports.com and cheshirehalfmarathon.org after the event.